- Codejock Software
- Xtreme CommandBars ActiveX Control
- Xtreme CommandBars ActiveX Control Module
When an application requires CommandBars.ocx , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .ocx file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to install CommandBars.ocx.
- Run-time error '339':
- Component 'CommandBars.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
.OCX Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires CommandBars.ocx.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Download and install CommandBars.ocx.