About ML_3B.OCX errors.
When an application requires ML_3B.OCX , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .ocx file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly.
- Run-time error '339':
- Component 'ML_3B.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
.OCX Error Example
Possible fixes for ML_3B.OCX errors.
- Re-Install the application that requires ML_3B.OCX.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Download and install ML_3B.OCX.