About titime6.ocx errors.
When an application requires titime6.ocx , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .ocx file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly.
- Run-time error '339':
- Component 'titime6.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
.OCX Error Example
Possible fixes for titime6.ocx errors.
- Re-Install the application that requires titime6.ocx.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Download and install titime6.ocx.