- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Chart
- Microsoft Chart ActiveX Control
When an application requires MSCHRT20.OCX , Windows will check the application and system folders for this .ocx file. If the file is missing you may receive an error and the application may not function properly. Learn how to install MSCHRT20.OCX.
- Run-time error '339':
- Component 'MSCHRT20.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
.OCX Error Example
- Re-Install the application that requires MSCHRT20.OCX.
- Update the application to the latest version.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- Download and install MSCHRT20.OCX.